Last semester of community college.
No clue what I’m doing after.
This is only like, the third text post I’ve written that’s survived two years. Remember how I promised my blog wouldn’t be just a bunch of reblogs?
But it’s not like anyone even reads these things anyway.
Unless you count my writing blog. But no one really reads that, either.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
i’m just going to leave this here
Ke$ha is a perfect example of how the media loves to make intelligent girls seem dumb and bitchy even though they are actually smart and caring. Ke$ha isn’t far from being a feminist icon but the media continues to label her as a dumb drunk party girl.
and Ke$ha is all for loving yourself and equality but she continues to receive harassment from mainstream media. Enough harassment to the point that she developed an eating disorder because of it. She is an example of how horrible and sexist the music industry is.
Ke$ha stands in the category of “gifted genius”, she scored near perfect (1500) on her SAT’s and has an IQ of 140