Always post the rules: Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones. Tag 11 new people. Message the people you’ve tagged to let them know that you’ve tagged them. Have fun!
1. If you could live in any time period, in which would you live? (Assuming there is no racism, homophobia, etc, and it’s just the culture of the era)
Man, that’s a hard one.
Probably any time during Ancient Greece or any of the wars in England (including the one[s] with the US).
2. If you could kill one Evil Person and alter history, whom would you kill? (example: you kill Kim Il-Sung and he never invaded South Korea and murdered 1.6 million people)
3. If you could revive one cancelled television program, which would you choose?
Too many to choose from. If by “cancelled”, you mean non-recurring (no reruns on any network), then probably Samurai Jack.
4. If you could change one non-physical trait, which would you choose?
5. You come into $1,000,000 (tax-free) and CANNOT spend it on yourself. How do you spend the money?
Divide half of it up between my loved ones and donate the other half to various people/causes/charities/funds.
6. You come into 1,000,000 (tax-free) and can ONLY spend it on yourself. How do you spend the money?
College tuition, updated wardrobe, everything on my wish list, tattoos, car payment/gas and cell phone bill. Save whatever’s left over.
7. You can own any animal in the world completely domesticated and harmless. Which animal do you choose?
Any existing animal, as in non-ficticious? A wolf.
Ficticious animal - a dragon.
8. If you could own any (real) artifact known -lost or not -which would you choose?
The very first book ever written by a human in the world.
9. You can marry any fictional character. Whom do you marry?
Arya Drottningu - from the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paloni
10. You can participate in any Olympic sport -winter or summer -which sport do you choose?
Definitely winter - either ice hockey or snowboarding (slopestyle)
11. You wake up with the ability to speak fluently in any language known (vocal or otherwise) which language is it?
The Ancient Language/Elvish
1) If you could have any super-power, what would it be?
2) If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3) Imagine you woke up one day with a video game character next to you, and they were to be your best friend forever. Who would it be?
4) Say you wrote the greatest masterpiece in the world, but you cannot publish it using your real name. What is your pen name?
5) What is your favorite human organ?
6) You have the ability to play only one musical instrument. When you try to play others, you are awful. What is the one you can play?
7) You have been cursed; you can only keep ONE of your five senses (sight, smell, touch, taste, hearing) permanetly. The remaining four start to fade one by one. Which sense do you ultimately keep, and in what order do the others start to fade?
8) By threat of exuction, you are forced to get a tattoo. What do you get, where do you put it and what is the significance (other than being forced)?
9) Look deep inside yourself. What is one of your personal goals?
10) Think of the one person you love most in this world. Now imagine that you must sever all forms of communication with them and you will never see them again. You cannot tell them why, but you can leave one last thing behind. What do you leave? (Other than a note explaining everything.)
11) You are granted one wish. You CANNOT use it on yourself or anyone you know and you CANNOT use it to wish for more wishes or to change these rules. What do you wish for?
NOW GO TAG 11 NEW PEOPLE AND WRITE YOUR QUESTIONS!